Health & Beauty

This is What Happens to Your Body 10 Hours After Putting on Nail Polish!

Most of you would never classify nail polish as dangerous, but after reading this article, you might want to think again.

Yes, you do not put varnish on your skin, but this cosmetic product is definitely dangerous and harmful. Let’s not forget that it’s worse than the chemicals in face creams. So let’s take a look at the ingredients in your nail polish.

It even contains “non-toxic” nail polish;

  1. Toluene
  2. Formaldehyde
  3. Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

Yes, these are horrible chemicals, even in so-called “non-toxic” polishes, and every one of these chemicals is easily absorbed by the body within hours of being applied to the nails.

The California Department of Toxic Substances Control issued a report stating that the non-toxic coating contains the above mentioned harsh chemicals.

Worse, non-toxic nail polish contains more of these chemicals than toxic nail polish.

Toluene – found in nail polish to make nails smooth. This toxic chemical acts as an octane booster for gasoline and is often found in the raw materials used to make TNT.

Toxic effects of toluene

  1. Causes headaches
  2. Causes nausea
  3. It causes birth defects
  4. Causes defects
  5. Damages the liver
  6. It also damages the kidneys
  7. Affects the nervous system.

This toxin crosses the blood-brain barrier, GABA-dopamine and other neurotransmitters. This interaction causes degeneration of the brain and brain, which often occurs;

  1. Seizures
  2. Cognitive decline and
  3. Blindness.

The EU has banned the use of toluene due to its toxic properties.

Formaldehyde is a disinfectant used in embalming certain items. It acts as a nail hardener, and worst of all, it evaporates and you can breathe it in. So why would you put that stuff on your nails?

Harmful effects

  1. Causes lung and nose cancer. The International Agency for Research on Cancer has identified it as a deadly carcinogen.
  2. Formaldehyde often causes eye, nose and throat irritation, which is confirmed by the ladies.

It remains a popular food ingredient in our home, especially in canned foods.

Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) – prevents cracking of components. The chemical causes cancer in lab animals and long-term fertility problems in newborn boys.

Experts call it reproductive toxins and developmental toxins. Europe has banned its use, but it is still used in the US. Environmental groups have signed numerous petitions calling for a ban, but none have succeeded.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) analyzed urine samples from 2,600 people for this chemical. Most adults, especially women, have phthalates.

Get tips, choose healthy products, or try making your own with just a few natural ingredients.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

Copyright © 2020 Healthy Fit Magazine. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress.

Copyright © 2015 Flex Mag Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress.

To Top